What is a Notary Signing Agent?
A Notary Signing Agent is an impartial party, hired by mortgage, escrow or tile companies to perform proper execution of loan documents. They are an impartial party to identify loan documents, obtain the listed signatures and validate their identity.
What a Notary Signing Agent can-not do:
Notary Signing Agents are prohibited from giving legal advice or in any way explaining or interpreting the meaning of any terms or documents.
Do you need a quality, dependable and experienced Notary Signing Agent?
Our Notary Signing Agent services include:
- We offer simple signing agent services through-out Broward county
- We help get your loans executed on time!
- Security and privacy of clients personal loan docs are always our top priority
- All our NSA’s are Background screened by the National Notary Association
- Each Agent carries at least $25,000.00 in E&O Insurance coverage
- We always stay on top of and follow professional industry standards
- Secured private address to send your docs to safely
- We accept and print letter and legal size edocs
- We bill services conveniently through Paypal
We charge a standard fee of $ 75.00/per party to validate and identify the signers and properly execute the loan documents. This includes coming to your location in Broward county and notarizing your loan document package. – All signers must have valid identification at time of signing.
Call to schedule your NSA today at 954-866-5056 -or- schedule an appointment here