Is you marriage irretrievably broken? 

Florida Statute 61.052(a) Dissolution of Marriage

(a) If there is no minor child of the marriage and if the responding party does not, by answer to the petition for dissolution, deny that the marriage is irretrievably broken, the court shall enter a judgment of dissolution of the marriage if the court finds that the marriage is irretrievably broken.

We assist you in preparing your divorce forms. Call or text 954-866-5056 

This entry was posted in Services and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.